Tuesday, July 18, 2023

THE BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4.75 X 15 ANNIVERSARY DRUM-LIVE DEBUT-GREGG LOHMAN-LIVE WITH EASTON CORBIN......

Special Thanks going out to Nashville legend Gregg Lohman here this morning. Last weekend was the live debut of the Beier Anniversary Drum, and it just was a spectacular time. This has been in the making for some time, and it was so fantastic to get out to the show and see my friend. 

This drum is a 1.5 Steel–4.75 x 15. It is a size I have had in mind for quite some time. The 1.5 Steel–5.5 x 15 is the most popular 15 from here, the 1.5 Steel-4 x 15 has been the second most popular. This drum was intended to lower the bottom end of the 5.5, and the way to do that with my drums is to shorten them. It was also meant to expand on all of the qualities of the 4. It is, as well, the loudest of all the drums, and has all the wonderful tone AND overtones which I have always wanted in all of these drums.

Numbers 2-7 will be available the beginning of August, #1 is on its way to German great, Jochen Bauer, in Germany. I will be producing 5 to 10 a month on a continual basis.

I want to Thank All Of You so much for your interest in this drum, and the countless messages I have received about it. I truly think this drum brings out the best Musical qualities of all of them, and it will be an extremely useful instrument.

Thank You Again Gregg so much! You are an amazing Musician, person. and you have been an amazing friend to me. As well, this band has always been, and still is, one of my favorites. You guys are some of the best on the road ever, and Easton Corbin is one of Nashville’s best.

There are many updates I will be issuing on the release of this drum. please do contact me with any questions you have in the meantime. As an added note, the regular line-up of Beier Drums was retired in 2021. From time to time, as I have said, there will be one available on and off. But there will be no scheduled production of them as there will be with the Anniversary Drum. When available, they will be listed on the website. Currently there is a 1.5 Steel–6.5 x 15 and 5.5 x 14 available.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!








http://www.gregglohman.com/

https://eastoncorbin.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment