Tuesday, May 2, 2023

NICK FORCHIONE-NEW RELEASE FROM THE BAYOU BANDITS-ARIZONA STEPSON-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15......


The Bayou Bandits released Arizona Stepson on April 28th, and I wanted to send out a huge Thank You to Nick Forchione (Carvin Jones, The Peach Pickers, Rex Carroll)  for using his 1.5 Steel–4 x 15 on this record.

I recently posted in the Latest News on  3/31 on another release, from Carvin Jones, that Nick had used the same drum on. I absolutely love both of these records, and I am so proud to have my drum on it with a player like Nick.

Congratulations as well my friend on your gig at the Whisky this last weekend opening for Angel. I just would have given anything to be there. So happy you got to meet Billy Orrico from Angel as well!

Will be in touch, and always know how much I value our friendship, and so appreciate knowing about these releases, and the messages from sessions you are so awesome about sending…







 

No comments:

Post a Comment