Saturday, October 9, 2021

RAY REBERT-ON THE ROAD WITH DUSTIN SONNIER LIVE-IN THE STUDIO AT RAY-TONE RECORDS....BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15.......

 Ray Rebert is not only a great guy...He is an amazing Musician...

I have the honor of him having three of my 1.5 Steel--4 x 15 drums, and one of them is #1 in Black Nickel in that size. All of the drums are his main live, and in the studio. He is non-stop busy tracking at his studio-Ray-Tone Records, and keeps an incredibly busy touring schedule with Dustin Sonnier. Please see the video on the front page of my website of Seth with one of his three drums. 

Sending out a huge Thank You as well to Seth Rausch for the referral to my drums. Seth & Ray are great friends, and it was most appreciated here.

Thanks Again Ray for everything. I have so enjoyed our discussions, will look forward to those continuing, and for new releases.....













No comments:

Post a Comment