Wednesday, November 13, 2019

GARRETT GOODWIN-LIVE IN CHICAGO-CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S CRY PRETTY 360 TOUR-CMA AWARDS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--7.5 X 15....

Last week I had the opportunity to see one of the greatest drummers from Nashville, and one of the nicest guys I know live...Garrett Goodwin. Carrie Underwood's Cry Pretty Tour 360 was coming to Chicago, and I had really been looking forward to this. 

Garrett had his 1.5 Steel--7.5 x 15 along as part of his kit, and it was a complete thrill to see and hear this. Previously on Carrie Underwood's 2016 The Storyteller Tour: Stories In The Round, he had used a number of his snare drums from Beier Drums. I saw that show twice, and it was as spectacular as this one. Tonight at the CMA Awards he will be using his 1.5 Steel--7.5 x 15, and I would not miss this for anything. 

Thank You For Everything Garrett......







All images by Elizabeth Wiel












No comments:

Post a Comment