Saturday, February 16, 2019

DANNY THOMPSON-LIVE WITH ALAN PARSONS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15......

A short time ago, I had the the honor of seeing Danny Thompson live with Alan Parsons. It has been some time since I have seen him and this band live, and it was just so great to see him again.

Danny was one of the players that gave me a shot in the early day's, and has used a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 on numerous tours with Alan Parsons. He also just started with a 1.5 Steel--4 x 15, and that has gone over big with him, and the sound crew for the band.

Thank You Again Danny for a great time, your support, and your friendship. Elizabeth had an amazing time, and was truly floored at how great you all are. I am counting the days until the new album is out...I will never stop telling you how much I appreciated you using the 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 on it....

See you soon hopefully!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment