Sunday, June 18, 2017

TRACY BROUSSARD'S NEW PEARL KIT-BLAKE SHELTON TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

Nashville legend, and one of the nicest guy's on the scene, Tracy Broussard, just hit the road with Blake Shelton for their 2017 Doing It To Country Songs Tour.  

He is playing a simply stunning new kit from Pearl-A Master's Maple Custom in Vermillion Sparkle. And from what I have read so far....he is pretty thrilled with it. Pearl, to me, is one of the greatest drum companies ever. They are a huge company, and continue to grow every year like most of them. But the way they do it, is what I really admire. They introduce new gear like everyone does, but it is with a defined purpose, and not just to add something "new". To have my 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 with him on the road behind his Pearl kit, is really, really incredible to me.

Thank You Tracy For Everything.....Hope to see you soon.....!  







No comments:

Post a Comment