Thursday, June 15, 2017

MIKE DAWSON'S KIT AT NEW JERSEY'S MUSIC FACTORY-FINAL TRACK FOR SHANE GAMBLE'S NEW RECORD-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 15....

Mike Dawson was at the Music Factory in New Jersey recently finishing up the final track for Shane Gamble's new record. This is a record I have been counting the day's until it's release. I love this band, and have since the minute I heard them. They are so in-sync, have something thoughtful to say in their music, and just simply have it all the way around.

Mike is using his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 & 6.5 x 15 on this record. On Shane's last release he used the 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 as well. He also had his RBH kit from Bruce Hagwood along for the record which he really, really likes. I don't know Bruce, and have no experience with his drums. What I do know though he get's stellar reviews, and he is someone who is truly making his drums which I always admire. It is no easy task to do that, and to steam-bend wood and make drums in the way he is....Is an awesome feat.

Thank You Mike!.....I am on that record the minute it is released.....

  









No comments:

Post a Comment