Wednesday, December 16, 2020

DONN BENNETT DRUM STUDIO-FRANKIE BANALI COLLECTION......BEIER DRUMS UPDATE.....THANK YOU MARK VIERS....

Through Regina Banali...Donn Bennett has put together an incredible sale of drums and cymbals from the late Frankie Banali. The sale started four days ago, as was mentioned here in the Latest News. 

Several of the Beier Snare Drums sold immediately, along with a number of other items. Presently there are two Beier Snare Drums left. Please do check out this sale...And please do contact me with any questions you might have. I would be happy to discuss the history of the drum with you. Thank You Mark Viers in Illinois for picking the first one up, and I really am hoping to hear from the second drummer who bought one. 

Thank You as well Donn Bennett for your comments on my drums. That meant a lot to me coming from one of The Best in this business.....











 

No comments:

Post a Comment