Thursday, November 2, 2017

CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS OF ACCEPT-RISE OF CHAOS TOUR-ST. CHARLES, ILLINOIS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14....

Last month brought me back to the Chicago area, this time again I was in St. Charles at one of my favorite venues: The Arcada Theater. The first time I missed them there, this time there was no way I was going to miss seeing Christopher Williams live with Accept. The band is currently supporting their new release: "The Rise Of Chaos", and are currently on a world tour. 

Christopher has a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14, but did not have it along for this show. I brought along a demo for him to try....A 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14. That went over great, and he used it for the show. (Please see link below for video clip).

I am certainly repeating myself from other posts on media, but have to say when it comes to Metal...Christopher Williams is one of the best out there. As well, Accept overall is so great live, you simply have to see them to believe it. From start to finish, they showed why they are true legends, and continue to be.

Thanks Christopher for everything, and also to Scott Diussa & Alan Francis for use of the images. Great meeting you as well at the show Alan!





Above image by Scott Diussa

 


Above images by Alan Francis



http://acceptworldwide.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment