Friday, July 28, 2017

CHAD MELCHERT-FOUR-TIME CCMA DRUMMER OF THE YEAR-GORD BAMFORD-180 DRUMS PODCAST-BEIER DRUMS.....

Chad Melchert, four-time CCMA Drummer Of The Year, and touring/studio drummer for Gord Bamford, was recently on the 180 Drums Podcast. It is a great listen with timeless advice on drums, playing, and the business.

I really like Podcasts, and there are more of them all of the time. Every single one of them is really well done. It can be difficult sometimes time-wise to sit and fully listen to them. I always do though, and do so when I am in the office which is when I can truly listen fully to them. Invariably,  I am always really glad I did. 

Chad is one of Canada's greatest drummers ever, and continues on a path in his career....A career that will only continue to get bigger than it already is.  

Thanks for the mention Chad......






No comments:

Post a Comment