Tuesday, July 11, 2017

BLUE OYSTER CULT'S STEVE LaCERRA-FOH ONLINE MAGAZINE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

Steve LaCerra, FOH for Blue Oyster Cult, recently did an article for a publication he is extremely active with-FOH Online. It was entitled "Can You Hear What I'm Seeing," and the drum he was discussing was the 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14. That drum is one of Jules Radino's main live drums for the band, and he has extensive experience with it.

Every time I see Blue Oyster Cult they sound incredible-Always. Steve is also a super popular person on the scene. He is widely respected, one of the coolest guy's going, someone who has taken time out for me since Day 1, has been a person always willing to answer my many questions, and is easily one of the best FOH Engineers in this business.

Thank You for this Steve....I really, really appreciated it. Next time I mention you though, I gotta go back to calling you Woody. This "Steve" thing is throwing me. I don't think I have ever heard anyone call you "Steve". You are Woody to all of us.....! 





No comments:

Post a Comment