Tuesday, March 28, 2017

KEITH ZEBROSKI-LIVE WITH MIRANDA LAMBERT-HIGHWAY VAGABOND TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14 & 7.5 X 14....

I have to say this last month has been really something here, and one of the highlights was getting to see Keith Zebroski live on Miranda Lambert's Highway Vagabond Tour. I was at the show at the Resche Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and the show in Rockford, Illinois at the BMO Harris Bank Center. Both shows were, as you might expect....Spectacular.

This is easily one of the best bands on the road, and to have the opportunity to sit there and watch a player like Keith use my gear is, to a Drumsmith, as good as it gets.  He also set me up with Pit Passes that I used, and that is something I really have never done . I have always sat either on the side of the stage, or in the seats. It really was a remarkable experience to be able to get the full sound coming off the stage, and a bird's-eye view of the drummer for the night and their technique.

Keith is an incredible drummer with a power-style + finesse approach to his kit, and the music. He also is one the most knowledgeable players on gear, the industry, & is one of the nicest & most affable players I have met. Needless to say....I am looking forward to seeing this band the next time around....Already.

Thank You Keith for everything....











No comments:

Post a Comment