Saturday, March 25, 2017

EDDIE BAYERS IN THE STUDIO IN NASHVILLE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14....

One of the world's most recorded drummers, Nashville legend, and easily one of the greatest drummers to ever sit behind the kit in the studio....Eddie Bayers is as active as ever. This latest pic from this month is from a session in Nashville, and as always....I find myself extremely anxious to hear these new records as they are released. 

He also was in the new movie "Wheeler", and used this drum on the soundtrack on three tracks. Please see the Latest News on 3/4 for this with the links. It is a phenomenal and very moving story, and the soundtrack just soars. I am hitting the road again tomorrow for Chicago, and this was the first CD I picked for my travels. It is just one of those records that you want to listen to over and over.

Thank You Eddie Bayers for everything......
  






No comments:

Post a Comment