Thursday, October 20, 2016

THEODORE BROWN.....BEIER 1.5 STEEL--8 X 15....

From the first time I talked to Theo Brown, we have been pals. He is just one of those drummers that is interested in anything & everything drums, is amazingly knowledgeable, and just is an all-around great person to deal with. He plays a Beier 1.5 Steel--8 x 15 equipped with Aquarian Heads, and that is his main go-to drum. 

As a former touring musician coming out of Philadelphia he has performed with Randy Brecker, Eliane Elias, Luther Allison, Bernard Allison, Kenny Neal, and many others. Theo now resides in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan with his family, works for Long & McQuade Musical Instruments, and is as active in his pursuits in playing as ever.

He is also 100% responsible for the reason Beier Drums are in Long & McQuade stores across Canada. I have had a really warm reception with that company, and it is without a doubt one of the most professional organizations in this entire industry. No matter who you contact regarding anything...You get an almost instant & complete response. There is a wide array of my drums spread across those stores, and I could not be happier about that.

Thank You Theo Brown for all of your support & enthusiasm for my gear, and  your friendship which I truly value. Yeah, you are my Brother from another Mother....No doubt. 












No comments:

Post a Comment