Thursday, September 8, 2016

DAVID NORTHRUP-CLINCS-SESSIONS-LIVE WITH THE OAK RIDGE BOYS...BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 12, 5.5 X 14, 6.5 X 14.....

One of Nashville's all-time greats, David Northrup, has been incredibly busy lately. He has been doing multiple sessions, clinics, and is on the road with the Oak Ridge Boys. And for all of this, he has been using almost all of his snares from Beier Drums. This includes his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 & 5.5 x 14, and the new 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 12.

The new drum he encouraged me to do, and I am so happy I took his advice. It just simply could not have turned out better. The initial reviews from players has been incredible, and the drum is now available at Fork's in Nashville.

November will see him in yet another drum from Beier Drums-The 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 15. Really looking forward to seeing you David, and the Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Show. This will be the third season in a row I have seen it, and to be honest....I cannot imagine Christmas without it!!

See you then....Thank You Again For Everything. Your a good friend, incredible talent, and a great inspiration to me and many others....






















No comments:

Post a Comment