Thursday, December 10, 2015

SAM LUMSDEN-NEW SHARKY SHARKY RECORD-1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14~

The new record from UK based Sharky Sharky is set to be released this Friday. The band is a side project of the power metal band Ascension, and uses kid's themes to introduce them to Rock music. The project has been met with great success. Sam Lumsden, aside from his many drumming duties, played on this entire record. He used his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14, & he also has a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15. Without a doubt, he is one of the most versatile players I have had the privilege of knowing. His clips are incredible, & he is amazingly diverse in his playing & approach to drumming. It seems like almost anything he sends me just kind of floors me in how he can change gears, and do it so flawlessly. I got to know him through Andy Parker of UFO some years back now. I really value your friendship Sam and support. Great talking to you last week. Your someone who's opinion means a lot to me. Looking forward to hearing this record, & Thanks Again for all of your great work and for always using your Beier Snare Drums...






No comments:

Post a Comment