Sunday, May 26, 2024

DANIEL BERMUDEZ-SPRING US TOUR WITH WILT-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14.....

Daniel Bermudez just got off the road from a Spring Tour across the US with Wilt. He had out a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 as his main, and I was so happy to hear how much he liked the drum. I would have loved to have caught the band live mid April in Chicago, and am hoping to in the future when they come around again. 

His father, Demetrius Bermudez, is a legendary TM in the industry, and I have known him for years. I have met a lot of TM's in my day, and he is not only one of the most professional and experienced, he is one of the nicest ones as well.

Thank You Again Daniel for your comments, and Congratulations on a great run. It was great hearing from you as well Demetrius....Thank You!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment