Monday, April 22, 2024

BOB TRESSLER-LIVE WITH THE NEW WHISKEY RIVER BAND-SPRING-SUMMER-FALL 2024 TOUR SCHEDULE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14......

I stay in touch with long time supporter Bob Tressler, the drummer for The New Whiskey River Band. I recently told him I hoped the band had a full Summer of live dates. As always...They do, and was so happy to see this. The band is based in upstate New York, and keeps a busy schedule in the region. They are a great draw, and are a great band.

Bob picked up a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 years ago, and it has been his main since Day 1. I love watching their live clips, and I am looking forward to adding them to the new video player which will be on the front of the site soon.

Thanks Again my friend for everything. Have a fun Summer...Please do let me know if you happen into Chicago sometime soon. It would be amazing to get together.....













No comments:

Post a Comment