Monday, August 19, 2019

TRENT ANDERSON-LIVE WITH SUSHI ROLL BAND-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

I finally got to see my pal Trent Anderson this last weekend & and his show band....Sushi Roll Band. I met Trent when he had just gotten off the road after a long stint with Bang Tango, and was working for Quiet Riot. I was starting out with Beier Drums, and hit it off with him immediately. He was talking then of forming a show band...A world class one, And he has done just that. Trent...Without a doubt, this is one of the best, and most entertaining bands of this type on the road. It is easy to see why you all criss-cross the country, and are working at over 150 shows a year. Thank You for having your 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 with you...That has reached the 500+ show mark. You were also the first player to have a 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 15. It was so great to see you...I knew this band would be great being your project, and that all of you would be so individually talented and cool to be around. I will see you soon my friend...Elizabeth say's Hi!. She was totally knocked out by your set! Looking forward big time to the release of the new EP as well...Pre-ordering it! Your a great friend and a great drummer.....












No comments:

Post a Comment