Wednesday, August 21, 2019

BRAD ELVIS & THE HANDCUFFS-LIVE IN CHICAGO....BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 15.....

I have lost count on how many times I have tried to catch Brad Elvis (The Handcuffs, The Romantics, Screams, The Elvis Brothers) live again. Luckily, I got to see his and Chloe Orwell's band...The Handcuffs, twice downtown Chicago at festivals recently. 

I saw this band years ago, and have always loved their vibe. They are also working on a new album, this will be their fourth studio release to date. Brad has four drums from Beier Drums. He is using several in recording the new record, and used his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 live for both shows in Chicago. He has also has performed live with The Romantics with the drums in Chicago.

I want to say Thank You once more Brad & Chloe for the mention between songs about Beier Drums. That meant a lot to me, and it was really wonderful to see you both. This band is as smokin as ever, and I will be picking up your new record the minute it comes out.

Hope to see you both soon......













No comments:

Post a Comment