Thursday, June 21, 2018

THANK YOU DONN DENISTON-DRUMHEAD MAGAZINE....BEIER DRUMS....


Donn Deniston posted the below comment last night on Facebook, and simply had to republish it. This was a really nice sentiment my friend, and wanted you to know how much I appreciate this type of thing.

Donn currently owns a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 & 6.5 x 14. He has made extensive use of them live, particularly with the Michael Katon Band. He also has worked on the business side of drums, and has incredible insight & knowledge of all things related to them. He is someone who has always taken the time out to drop me a detailed line, point out things, inquire about others....All in the sake of music & drums. 

As well....I could not agree more about the attention paid to Ludwig in this issue! Thank You Again....


"The latest issue of Drumhead is dedicated to snare drum addictions. Congrats to Ronn DunnettBill Detamore and James Beier for plenty of kudos from the pros. I'm lucky enough to own some fine instruments from each of these gentleman and even luckier to count them as friends. A side note, I was pleased to see so many mentions of the humble old Ludwig Pioneers. I've been a fan of those simple little drums for a few years now. Of course, now the prices will start to go up but I already have mine!"......"








No comments:

Post a Comment