Saturday, January 13, 2018

TROY FREUND-ALUMNI BAND NIGHT-2018-MAYVILLE, WISCONSIN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14....

Long time pal, and hands down one of the most talented full-time professional photographers I know, Troy Freund, recently popped up in a pic with his Beier 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14. He has had this drum for years, was one of my early customers, has always been a huge supporter of Beier Drums, has been an incredible friend, and has taken some of the best images ever of my drums.

Troy used the drum at the Alumni Band Night this year, and last year in Mayville for their Alumni Band Night. He uses the drum regularly, and the image below of the 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 that he took, is an image that is timeless here. He also did the image of an earlier 2.0 Brass--6 x 14 that I offered (Pic Below), and has used my drums and myself in his promotional material.

Thank You Troy...It is always wonderful to hear from you, and really am happy we have stayed in touch over the years. I hope I can attend and participate in the lecture series next time, that would be a LOT of fun to do, and really regret missing it. But to honor my Hoosier roots, and my love of growing up in Indiana...Everything here has plum gone hog wild, and just could not do it.

See you soon my friend....












No comments:

Post a Comment