Wednesday, September 6, 2017

VOIGHT MUSIC IN JANESVILLE, WISCONSIN...BEIER 1.5 STEEL--7.5 X 15....MICHAEL GRANDO LIVE WITH JOE DIFFIE...

I got to go to a lot of places this Summer, and it was great to have two places I wanted to be when stopping in Janesville, Wisconsin.

First place was Voight Music. They are a new dealer for Beier Drums, and this store simply has to be seen. I first visited there for a clinic with Todd Sucherman, and everyone I was with was wowed at this place. It is a full-scale music store, and Tony did an incredible job setting this up. They currently have a 1.5 Steel--7.5 x 15 in stock, and the feedback so far have been amazing. Really looking forward to doing more business with them.. 

From there I got to see Michael Grando live with Joe Diffie. Michael has been a friend for some time, and it was so great to see him. This band has always been one of my favorites, and him and the band, as always, delivered big...Despite the almost-torrential downpour! Great seeing you Michael....








No comments:

Post a Comment