Wednesday, September 27, 2017

JULES RADINO LIVE WITH BLUE OYSTER CULT IN WISCONSIN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14.....

This Summer as I have mentioned, has been one of the busiest one's ever for Beier Drums. My production is at an all-time high, and I got to meet many new players who use my gear. I also got to see a lot of of my closest friends who use one or more of my snare drums on the road. One of those bands included one of the greatest guy's I know-Jules Radino of Blue Oyster Cult.

Jules had along his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14. That has been his mainstay drum for a number of years now. He also has performed live with BOC, and other acts in the New York area with his 1.5 Steel--4 x 15, and 5.5 x 15. Jules as well was one of the first players to have and use the 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15. That drum has gone on to become a hugely popular drum.

The entire BOC staff is the greatest, and they are a band I always look forward to seeing. They are amazing people, and are amazing live. Every time they get up on that stage, it shows why they are one of the most enduring, and most influential bands in Rock history. Foghat opened the show and rocked it, and it was great to see Mark Petrocelli who was out with them as well.

Thanks Again Jules, and Thanks also going out to Jim Mears. See you all soon.....








No comments:

Post a Comment