Tuesday, February 28, 2017

MIKE HANSEN LIVE TONIGHT-WHISKY A GO-GO-ULTIMATE JAM NIGHT-MUSIC OF BLACK SABBATH-

Mike Hansen (Hurricane, George Lynch, Pointer Sisters, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, Bouillet) will be one of the guests at the Ultimate Jam Night tonight in Hollywood at the Whisky A Go-Go. Tonight is the Music Of Black Sabbath, and Mike will most assuredly play this music perfectly. Looking over the list of talent, which is lengthy and is a Who's-Who....It should be a great show.

I am lucky I live where I do, everyone seems to come through here so I can see them live. So often I find though I am disappointed I cannot attend something....This is one of them. Mike is a long-time player of Beier Drums, and has used a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 as his go-to from the day he started with it. Looking forward to seeing him live again soon at a Midwest show....


    



No comments:

Post a Comment