Tuesday, June 14, 2016

MIKE ZIMMERMAN-KENNY ROGERS FAREWELL TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14....

Nashville pro Mike Zimmerman is using his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 on the Kenny Rogers Farewell Tour, and that is something I was really looking forward to. According to him-The drum is working out perfectly. To have a drum with a player like Mike, on such an important, and for that matter historic tour like this...Is truly great news here.

Mike was introduced to my gear by Michael Grando. Michael is another Nashville ace & holds the seat for Joe Diffie. That band live...Was one of the best times I had last year on the road. Not sure I am going to be able to see them this Summer yet...but I truly am hoping. The third pic below is Mike using Michael's 1.5 Steel--4 x 15 which Michael has used live with Joe Diffie, along with his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14.  

I will be updating this story on Mike as the tour goes on, and will also be at the show on July 24th in Chicago. I am really looking forward to seeing this a great deal. Thanks Again for the phone call Mike, and your enthusiasm for my gear. When you guys take the time out to call me and contact me...That is the greatest to me. I am always so anxious to hear from you guys, and just want to make sure everything is going great. It truly is hard to tell you how much I appreciated that. Looking forward to seeing you and this band in July!















No comments:

Post a Comment