Wednesday, September 17, 2014

TODD SUCHERMAN & PETE STANBRIDGE-THE EMPYREAN............

I ran across some pictures this evening and had to talk about it. This drum, The Empyrean, is the joint effort between Pete Stanbridge of Stanbridge Drums, and Todd Sucherman of Styx. I remember when Todd sent me the third pic before it's release. I was sitting drinking my tea in the morning, and I pretty much just shook my head. Only two Masters could come create something like this. Todd has referred to Pete as the "Stradivarius Of Drum Makers"...Because he just simply is. He is a true pioneer, and a one of a kind. And Todd, as we all know, is one of the greatest talents that this world has to offer. Only these two together could create something as spectacular as this. Please see the link below for details on The Empyrean.....






No comments:

Post a Comment