Monday, September 22, 2014

PROJECT PITCHFORK-MATTHIAS KONRAD...........

Many Thanks to Matthias Konrad for these excellent pics of Achim Faerber at sound check for last month's Project Pitchfork show at Fortress Konigstein, Germany. Matthias (Matzo) has been a professional Sound Engineer for decades, and works with Dark Electro giants Project Pitchfork, and many other acts. Below is a comment I received from him on the 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 that Achim Faerber uses exclusively live with the band. (Achim recently started using the 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 15 & 6.5 x 14 as well live). I really appreciate your input and support Matzo. You have heard a lot in your time, and I value your comments a great deal. Thank You....

"Just want to say that this is the greatest sounding Steel snare I have heard in my life, and I have worked a Sound Tech for more than 20 years. I personally like the regular sound of a Steel snare, but usually I always miss bottom (low mids) frequencies. Your snare has all of that together with the normal Steel sound, and a lot of punch and high end also. We played 7 shows now, and (I can't believe it), my channel EQ is always flat. I EQ nothing, and it sounds amazing....."

Matthias Konrad












No comments:

Post a Comment