Monday, August 12, 2024

MATTHEW RHYNER LIVE WITH SAMMY LLANAS IN WISCONSIN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14.....DONE

I recently got to see my pal Matthew Rhyner (Sammy Llanas, Appleton Music Academy, Independent) live with one of favorite artists across any genre...Sammy Llanas, co-founder and formerly of the Bodeans.

Matthew had along his 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 which has been one of his mains for years now. He mentioned to me he is using it on almost everything now which was wonderful to hear. Matthew is amazing drummer with this seemingly effortless relaxed style, and he is utterly perfect for this band.

Literally every single time I see them, Sammy and the band are even better than the last time. And they were incredible to begin with. Hands down one of my favorites, and always will be. 

Thank You Again Matthew...This was a lot of fun, and I am so looking forward to posting the live clip of the band. See you soon my friend....

 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment