Friday, April 28, 2023

CANADIAN LEGEND CHAD MELCHERT-NEW RELEASES-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 14 & 4 X 15......

Catching up on a long list of latest releases here, and I got to touch base with Canadian legend and longtime pal, Chad Melchert (Abbigail Road Drum Studio, Gord Bamford, CCMA Hall Of Honour) the other day.

There were over 15 releases I wanted to discuss with him, and I truly loved listening to every one of these. To date he has recorded dozens and dozens of singles and albums with his drums from here, and he is among the best of any drummer I've ever dealt with on letting me know the details of each record. I've said it many times, but that is because it's true, that just means everything to me. When a drummer selects your drum for recorded or live work…That is the highest compliment that could ever be paid, and is the sole hope I had, and still have, in choosing to make drums in the first place.

Chad has toured/recorded with his 1.5 Steel–4 x 15, 6.5 x 14 & 7.5 x 15, and we have been kindred Musical Spirits since our first discussion. He is one of the most recorded drummers in Canada, and his touring experience ranks among the top as well. He is also the only drummer ever to be inducted into the CCMA Hall of Honor which was so deserved.

Thank You Again my friend.


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment