Monday, January 4, 2021

MIKE COLLINS SET TO RELEASE NEW ROOFTOP SCREAMERS RECORD-NEXT LEVEL-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--5.5 X 14....

 Mike Collins (Earl Slick, Metts, Ryan & Collins, Dilana, Ken Stringfellow, Throwback Suburbia) is gearing up to release a new multi-artist record from Rooftop Screamers-Next Level. The record will be released this month, and Mike used his main of many years....1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 from beginning to end on this.

Please do see the link below for a preview of the record, and Thank You Mike. I am looking forward to this record, and have absolutely loved the previews of it over the last several months. 



"What a weird year, right??
I know it's been a struggle for most everyone and for some, literally devastating.
Personally I was able to keep my head above water, but there were some challenges as well. Not being able to perform live was pretty depressing, to say the least.
The lack of stage time forced me to focus on more songwriting and recording for my studio project-
RoofTop Screamers
.
I got the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented people, all of whom I've been a fan of for years! The result is a new album that I'll be releasing in two weeks. I truly feel like it's the best batch of songs I've ever written. There's a wide variety of styles, but my power-pop leanings remain prevalent.
Here is a sneak preview of the new album.
You might recognize some of these amazing singers/musicians. Stay tuned for the official release and some cool videos as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment