Monday, May 11, 2020

BEIER DRUMS OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE NOW AVAILABLE.....STEPHEN MARKOWSKI OF SHAM ROCK....

Drummers have been asking me for years to offer my embroidered clothing that I wear for sale, and I finally decided to do just that...

I just set-up the first 18 items under the Official Merchandise tab on this site. All items are embroidered, and I chose the best quality clothing that is available...Including three items that are Champion garments as well. All items ship within 3-5 days, and I will track the item & follow-up with you as well. Shipping is Free anywhere in the world, and there are no handling fees.

Thank You going out to Stephen Markowski of Sham Rock. He was my first customer for the new Merch., and he has also has been a long-time user of his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 14 live. That drum has been his main with Sham Rock since Day 1, and still is. He is friends with The Outlaws, and he was introduced to the drum by Southern Rock legend Monte Yoho. 

Please do contact with me with any questions. Thank You for looking, & Thank You Again to Stephen Markowski..






No comments:

Post a Comment