Friday, September 20, 2019

MARKO DVUNJAK LIVE-THE ANDREAS GABALIER STADIUM TOUR-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15........

Croatian great, Marko Dvunjak, recently completed a stadium tour with Andreas Gabalier. I was beyond delighted to hear that he had selected his 1.5 Steel--4 x 15 for the entire tour. Marko has had the drum since Spring of 2019, and I have hugely enjoyed his feedback on the drum.

I cannot say Thank You enough my friend....This was a huge honor for me. I have really enjoyed all of our drum conversations, and I am really looking forward to your work with the 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 13 as well. You are one of the great drummers of Europe, and one of the nicest guys I know as well. Your calling to attention the Humanitarian efforts of the world is very needed these day's, and is most admirable....

Hvala Vam! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment