Saturday, May 11, 2019

LARRY MITCHELL-VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE FROM LEE ROCKER-DOGHOUSE SHUFFLE-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--4 X 15....

A big Thank You going out this morning to the massively talented Larry Mitchell....

Larry was recently at California Sound Studios to film a video with The Stray Cat Lee Rocker. This was for the upcoming single from Lee....Doghouse Shuffle. Larry has been the long time drummer for him, and I had the opportunity to see them live. I have pretty much seen it all, but as I have said to many....You have to see these guys live to have Seen It All. When they say a stage is overflowing and crammed with talent...These guys are "It".  Larry is a drummer who can play Rockabilly better than anyone I know. He never over, or under plays the music...He just plays it to perfection.

Thank You Again Larry for using your 1.5 Steel--4 x 15 on this single, on tour, and in the video. Be in touch my friend....













No comments:

Post a Comment