Wednesday, August 2, 2017

ZACK STEWART-LIVE WITH JOSH THOMPSON IN WISCONSIN-BEIER 1.5 STEEL--6.5 X 15....

Zack Stewart was just in town again , this time it was on his main gig with Josh Thompson. This is an amazing band, and I missed them last Winter due to the weather. I was really looking forward to this show...

He had his 1.5 Steel--6.5 x 15 along which is one his mains. That drum he has been using for just over a year, and also was recently in S.I.R. Nashville laying tracks with the band with it. He also has played a 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 live with this band.  

Zack also just got back from Germany from a visit with Sonor. I have always been a huge fan of Sonor, and I think it would be hard to find a drummer who is not. The company is really a remarkable story, and talking to Zack about the specifics there was really, really interesting. The next time I am back in Germany....I simple have to visit them. Link below to his video at the facory.

Thanks Zack!....Look forward to seeing you guy's soon....










No comments:

Post a Comment