Monday, July 13, 2015

RANDY VAUGHN OF DAMAGED GOODS-BEIER 1.5 STEEL SNARE--5.5 X 14~

Wanted to take time out here to send a very heartfelt Thank You to Randy Vaughn of Damaged Goods in Northeastern New York. Randy has had his Beier 1.5 Steel--5.5 x 14 for about three years now, and the drum has seen extensive use live, and in the studio. Damaged Goods plays live consistently in their region, and I am just always delighted to see he has his drum. How do I know that? His wife Shelley takes some of the best pics I recieve. Randy-That drum always looks brand new, and to hear your feedback all of the time makes my day-Always. The fact that you chose it over your Supra, after being a devotee for decades of that drum, just is the icing on the cake. The Supra...Is one of my all-time favorites as well along with the Acrolite. Thanks Again For Everything.....





No comments:

Post a Comment